Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wow. Has it really been that long? Really?



Okay, so I'm a slacker. Here's a new post though!! Last November we all made the trek to Grand Junction, Colorado for a fun Thanksgiving. While we were there my genius photographer sister took some family pics of us. Here are just a couple of them.


Group Hug!!


Yes, I know this one is a little crooked. But the faces are so great!! We were all laughing because my sister, the photographer was hanging over the fence, trying to get the right angle, and she seriously looked like she was going to fall. She didn't though. :)


6 comments:

JoJo said...

So fun!!!!! =)

Sheryl said...

Those are very cute pics Becky!

sassy red said...

Those are so cute!! Oh, I miss you guys!! Such a beautiful family:)

Stephanie Abney said...

Those are fabulous pictures!! It's been a long time since I've written on my blog too. Life is too dang busy!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Jennifer said...

Fun day! You have a very cute family. Thanks for letting me play with the camera!

Jennifer said...

Yes, It has seriously been a long time. No back to school photos??