Friday, September 11, 2009

First Day of School!

I love the fall for so many reasons.... I love seeing the kids in their new haircuts and crisp clothes...all ready to start school. The kids all had a great first day.



I love Joanna's blue, blue eyes in this shot!



Nathan is such a cute little ham. He hams it up for all the pictures...I have to snap a million in hopes of getting a couple of usable ones! :)


Rebekah looks so pretty here. Her hair is getting so long, and she is becoming such a beautiful young woman.


Miriam is growing up so fast!! She is such a huge help and a fun companion these days!


I just really loved this shot of Joanna and Miriam. Both looking so pretty this morning!

12 comments:

Sheryl said...

How fun! My, my they are all growing up--how time flies. I'm glad their first days went well.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful children. They look very happy. You set them up for a great first day.
Autumn is such a great time of year. I love the change of seasons. Arizona is "season challenged.". Can't wait for the change in temperature here. Come on October.

Randi said...

They look so nice - - and remarkably excited!! lol
I love fall, too!!

Stephanie Abney said...

Those are GREAT pictures of some pretty fabulous kids!!! How fun!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!
Love,
Grandma Stephanie

Anonymous said...

They are such a cute group of kids! I can't believe how big they are getting! They are sweet examples to my girls! You are such a good Mom, getting them all ready for school and taking cute pics:)

JoJo said...

Yes Nathan is a cute little ham!!!=)

AppleNat said...

Did you call me a "little ham?" If I'm lunch meat at all, I want to be turkey!

Mmmmmm... turkey

JoJo said...

O.k Then Nathan is a turkey!! Yea Nate!=)

Mandy said...

So cute! I love the first day of school too! They all look so good!

Rebekah said...

I think your both hams. You guys are hams, miriam's a turkey, and I'm bacon. oooooohh . . . baaaacon . . .

JoJo said...

Your not funny Becka!! JK (=^_^=)

JoJo said...

Your not funny Becka!! JK (=^_^=)