Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tidbits

Okay, so Nathan has been saving up for a long time, and he was finally able to purchase a new bike. More specifically, "a mountain bike, with gears." Did I mention that he's been dying for this bike for a really long time? It was getting dark, so the first picture isn't focused well. Here he is, going for the first ride....





Also, by popular demand, here's a picture of the cross-stitch that I've been working on. Let me just say that this picture doesn't do it justice. The resolution just isn't right. I'm also including a picture of the bag because it shows what the cross-stitch is supposed to look like when it's done. If you can't see it well enough you can go here to see it. Hey!! I just hyperlinked for the first time!!! :) And I didn't even have to ask Archie to show me how to do it!

6 comments:

Randi said...

Congratulations on the bike and the hyperlink!
And if I say Holy Crap! about the cros stitch would that be bad?
How about MAN THAT LOOKS HARD!!

Amy Peterson said...

WOW! On the cross stitch! How long have you been working on that? I'm so glad I'm not the only mother who makes her kids save and work for something! I bet he just LOVES that bike!

Mandy said...

Dang girl you are even more talented that you led me to believe:) That cross stich is awesome. By the way you are an awesome mom!

Sheryl said...

That is going to be beautiful when you finish it. That would take me forever to do.

YAY for Nathan's awesome bike. I'm sure he is loving it.

Anonymous said...

Nice bike Nathan! And your cross stitch looks better than the picture:) You're amazing!

Jennifer said...

YEA! Nathan! A lesson he will always remember.

WOW on the cross stitch! THat is really a piece of art Bec! I am so impressed you are doing such a great creative thing. It is amazing how much happiness you feel when you have created something. I am anxious to see the progress.