Sunday, January 18, 2009

Grand Canyon

We had the opportunity to visit the Grand Canyon just after the New Year with the entire Runyan family. All 33 of us! I'll have a pic of the whole family to add sometime, but for now these shots will have to do. We had a blast!


We rode into the park together, and apparently Nathan was just a little bit excited. He's sitting in the back of Grandma's car with Joanna and 2 cousins.


6 peeps at the Grand Canyon.


Archie and Jo



So, we're at the Grand Canyon....one of the 7 wonders of the world, and here are Archie and one of my sisters on their cell phones....doing what? Surfing the internet? Texting? Who knows?


What a view, huh?


Have you ever played the "animal game"? It's a family favorite of the Runyans. We played it when everyone was in Yuma for New Year's Eve this year, but the fish kind of evolved, and I'm not sure it was an improvement.... you decide. This clip is only a few seconds long. That's Nathan on the left, and next to him is T. Believe it or not, she was the origination of the changes.... just thought I'd give credit where credit is due. Enjoy.


5 comments:

Randi said...

Phone, schmone.
What the heck is The Brain doing in the background there is what I want to know...

beckers said...

lol. What a nice guy! Taking a picture of that couple for them!!

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures and the video. How'd you do that! I laughed again....

I really like the new background too.

Jennifer said...

I did hear that "pictures sometime" comment....and I am working on it!! :)

beckers said...

Jen~

No problem with the "pictures sometime" I'm just happy we have a photographer where ever we go!!

And adding the video is just like adding pictures, only a different button to click on.