Thursday, November 6, 2008

I Know What You Did Last Summer (some of you, anyway)...

Okay, so after graduation some of us headed up to Colorado to help Matthew and Kristi move and paint. And we did, but we also had a little fun. Of course, I don't have pictures of the moving and painting, but I promise we did. Here are pictures of some of the fun:

A little friendly backyard lacrosse is just what everyone needs on a warm Colorado afternoon. This is in Matthew and Kristi's backyard....isn't it beautiful???


Can you see the look on Tiffany's face?? Can you say A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E?? She was intense!! It's not all her fault though...it reminds me a lot of her mother's face when we used to play YW basketball....I'm just sayin. :)


On the way home we stopped with Dad, Murry and Mom to do a little rock climbing. We miss you, Murry!!


So, it turns out that Nathan and Rebekah really enjoy climbing. They are way up there, right? Yeah, the above picture is the camera zoomed as far as it will go. Below is the shot without the zoom.

Yes, they did make it back down safely. Would you believe that Rebekah was wearing flip-flops? If you know her, you won't doubt it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! I love your blog! You are so creative how you write...fun to read:)

Erin said...

Hi Becki! Thank you so much for sending me the link to your blog! I can't believe how much the kids have grown! You look wonderful and congrats on your graduation!!

I found Randi's blog from your blog. Does anyone else in the family have a blog?

Jennifer said...

Fun pictures of last summer. Wish I had been there.

Thanks for the basketball jab! Ouch. (sigh...but really true. I hope she learns to reign herself in long before I learned to (age 30?).)