Thursday, October 16, 2008

Starting again.....

Well, I've decided that I need a place to do some journaling, and to keep the wonderful people in our lives updated. I ran into some of my cousins blogs the other day, and I really enjoyed spending the morning getting caught up on them. As a child I spent a lot of time with these cousins, but have hardly seen them at all as adults. It was so fun to see their families and to hear about what they are going thru. And thus, here I am.

I probably won't be the best about adding pictures, especially right now, but text is better than nothing, right?

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

GO Becky!! You are on fire Blog Girl! :)

Randi said...

YAY!!

Chee said...

I just wanted anyone who reads this that I have the best wife!!! She takes really good care of me...even when I don't deserve it.

:-)

Amy Peterson said...

Just found you through Randi's blog! Yay for blogs! Keep it up! Oh, by the way we love it here in AZ!

Anonymous said...

Nice. I like 6 Peeps and a Dog. I haven't found Amy's blog link yet. Someone give it to me please. Jenny, I love how many links you have posted that I needed.